Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kindred Spirits & Wikiclicking

Have you ever come across somebody's blog and absolutely agreed with almost everything they had to say about any topic mentioned? That's what happened to me last night, as I surfed the internet looking for cool pictures of dice. I found this guy's blog, an article about 2 years old about diceless vs dice-heavy roleplay systems (they were nice dice by the way - my husband has a set just like them). Right next to it was a rant about getting an idea for a story while wikiclicking/wikipedia surfing/whatever name you happen to call it. The list goes on; White Wolf, World of Warcraft, magic items in Sci-Fi, opinions about Spiderman, Batman, Transformers - all just about perfectly in line with my own. Now all I need is to find out that he swordfights on Thursday nights and watches anime.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Yes, I do watch anime.

I never picked up sword fighting, but I always wanted to. :)

Thanks for the link! Your blog is being added to my Google Reader as we speak.

Lironah said...

Lol, that's awesome! I'll have to make an effort to actually post on here now.